Eukanuba Puppy/Junior - Small Breed 3kg
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Product Code: EUKPJSB3
Need more information about this product or any of our services? Give us a call now on 0151 336 3616
Small breed puppies burn more calories and need more energy per kg of bodyweight than larger breed puppies. This Eukanuba diet delivers The optimal levels of protein, fat and carbohydrates to meet that need. It provides all important vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal growth. Contains high-quality ingredients and high levels of animal-based protein, with chicken as the number one source.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for small breed puppies, reaching an adult weight of 10kg or less.
Rich in Chicken
- Also recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
[1-12] months Days of feeding
- Supports the immune system and promotes the daily, natural regeneration of healthy cells. Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Promotes a thick and shiny coat, supports healthy skin and the natural healing process Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract and effective nutrient absorption Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp)
- Helps nutritionally manage normal blood sugar levels after meals Page 1 Product 148, 25 October 2007 Contains special carbohydrate sources
- Vitamin levels guaranteed until best before date.
Smarter puppy Contains DHA
- For a Smart, Trainable Puppy Formulated with an optimal level of DHA, a key brain building nutrient, to support optimal hearing, vision and brain function Based on a groundbreaking study with puppies and their mothers fed Eukanuba
Chicken (>30%), maize, wheat, animal fat, poultry meal, dried beet pulp, rice, dried whole egg, chicken digest, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, marigold extract. [for < 10 kg] Contains EC permitted antioxidant. [for >= 10 kg] Contains EC permitted antioxidant: tocopherols.
Crude Protein:32.0%, Crude Oil:21.0%, Crude Ash:7.5%, Crude Fibre:2.5%, Moisture:8.0%, Calcium:1.40%, Phosphorus P:1.00%